Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I thought I would share a couple of random photos, I hope to have more tomorrow from our Thanksgiving today & definately Monday from our weekend! Scott & Leslee's wedding is Saturday...YAY!

For my friends & family that are reading this I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. This is the best yet & I don't know where I would even begin if I had to give a speech on what I am thankful for...well I take that back, I would begin with Madi. She is absolutely the light of my life & don't know what I have done without her. I look forward to many more wonderful turkey dinners with my girl & can't wait til next year when she can actually eat the food! I am also very thankful for my family. They have helped me so much not only through my pregnancy, but with Madilyn. Typically when you have a baby you have lots of family & friends around that want to help, but I have had unending support & assistance. I cannot thank everyone enough for all they have done for me & you all know who you are & how special you are to me & Madi. I apologize for not making a personal "shout out".

I also want to say congrats to the Graf family http://billyandmonica.blogspot.com/ & the birth of their beautiful quads Pius, Forrest, Danna & Laine. I wish your family a special Thanksgiving & safe travel to Phoenix.

I am overwhelmed with emotion thinking how blessed I am for my wonderful family, not just the family I was born to, but my chosen family also I cannot be appreciative enough. So, I will leave you all with these pics & hope you have a wonderful yet filling day!

Just waking up...looks grumpy like mommy when she 1st wakes up!
Madilyn is starting to suck her thumb & you can't see it much in this picture, but she has her rattle in her hand while sucking her thumb!

No comments: