Monday, November 5, 2007

I was wrong!

Ok, so I was looking back on my blogger & found more than 1 photo where Madilyn is smiling...why did it seem like this was the 1st time? Maybe because I get the "pose" look 85% of the time...if you look at her photos you know what I mean when I say the "pose". So, I take it back, this is not the 1st smile caught on camera & I can't really say it is the prettiest either because every picture she is in is pretty! Which she like to be told too, that is the best way to get her to smile is to tell her she is "such a pretty girl" or I always tell her "you are the most beautiful girl in the world!

On another subject, I think Madilyn is teething, although I can't see any white bumps on her gums, she drools & chews on ANYTHING she can get in her mouth! The other day it was pretty funny~I showed her, her toes of course right in the mouth they went then she started chewing on her big toe & giggled because it tickled. Then, I started laughing, which makes her laugh even more! She is so much fun & knows how to make ya smile! I am so blessed

No comments: