Friday, September 21, 2007

Married???

Yesterday morning when I woke up I had a nice text message from my ex-boyfriend, who ripped my heart out & stomped on it...TWICE (while I was pregnant), ok the 2nd time was my fault, shame on me. Anyway, the 2nd time around it was because he met someone else & he let me know of this through a text message...anyone remember the episode of SATC where Kerri was dumped on a post it note? I know how she felt. So, back to yesterday's text message, just wanted to inform me he is happier in his life now than he EVER has been because he is now engaged to the girl he dumped me for & his parents were so excited for him because they love her SO much (they hated me)...ok buddy GOOD FOR YOU! Why do people do this? Is there a purpose behind letting me in on this information? I didn't see it at the time, but do now, what a loser & does she not think for a second that he may be unfaithful & dishonest with her as he was me? It took me a while, but I got over it, no big deal, but what if I hadn't why dig the knife a little deeper? Showing off? MEN! Where are the nice ones?

Disclaimer: For those of you that are the nice ones, I apologize in advance & know that you are not all bottom feeders.

No comments: