Tuesday, September 11, 2007

World News???

I am sitting at work yesterday morning & the tv is on CNN. Amongst the morning headlines, for several hours (we finally turned it off) was the story of Britney Spears bombing the VMA's, really is this world news? WHO CARES?!?! She isn't the cute, sweet & innocent little girl she was when she 1st came out, there are 13 year old girls that don't even like her...some role model! I don't know about anyone else, but I am so TIRED of hearing about Britney, Lindsay, Paris, Nicole & I will be the 1st person to pick up a People or In Touch magazine, but almost stop because I am so tired of reading about the bad girls. This is entertainment news, not world news...there are more important things going on in our world besides Britney at the VMA's, although I saw the clip enough times...she really did suck! We will hear about this for another week or 2, just like Paris Hilton, it was a daily countdown of her "jail" time...what a joke!

No comments: